The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has revealed that out of 4,237 examinees, a total of 2,133 individuals successfully passed the Mechanical Engineering Licensure Examination, resulting in a passing rate of 50.34 percent.
Securing the highest score of 94.60 percent, Roy Christian Oro hails from Cebu Institute of Technology University, showcasing exceptional performance.
In the category of top-performing institutions, De La Salle University emerges as the leader with an impressive passing rate of 96.88 percent.
Outlined below are the individuals who comprise the top 10 achievers:
1. Roy Christian Oro, Cebu Institute of Technology University, 94.60 percent;
2. Rowill Christian Rempillo, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 93.60 percent;
3. John Kenneth Enerio, Mapua Malayan Colleges Mindanao, 92.20 percent; Ivan Jeuz Paring, University of Batangas, 92.20 percent;
4. John Michael Bustamante, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 91.90 percent;
5. Marc Andrei Brilliantes, De La Salle University, 91.35 percent;
6. Lowell Tomonton Mercado, University of Batangas, 91.30 percent;
7. Dale Ivan Manzon, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, 91.25 percent;
8. Aaron Jemuel Bautista, University of Batangas, 91.20 percent;
9. Jestoni Abaja, University of Batangas, 91.15 percent;
10. Daryl Christian Rosales, University of Batangas, 90.90 percent.
The complete list of board passers may be accessed through the PRC website. (AI/MNM)